Monday, May 26, 2008

Meme

Got it from Midwest Teacher

1. What curse word do you use the most?

Mother Puss-Bucket! (Okay, I really don't swear a lot... but this is my favorite substitute. Taken directly from Ghostbusters)

2. Do you own an iPod?

Yup

3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most?

Q6

4. What time is your alarm clock set for?

5 a.m.

5. What color is your room?

Generic apartment off-white

6. Flip flops or sneakers?

Sneakers. I have ugly feet.

7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?

Oh man… taking the picture. Photography is kind of a hobby.

8. What was the last movie you watched?

Indiana Jones…. Meh. (I’m still basking in the glow of Iron Man)

9. Do any of your friends have children?

Yeah. Startin’ to feel like the last horse in the race, I am.

10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?

Besides my wife?… well… yeah.

11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster?

Not sleeping pills per se… but if I had a big dinner I need an antacid.

12. What CD is currently in your CD player?

6 Disc changer: Beethoven Symphonies No. 7 & 8, Gustav Holst The Planets, US3, Eve 6… I forget the other 2

13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?

Regular. I haven’t had chocolate milk in a really long time.

14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?

Mmmmm…. No.

15. Have you ever given someone a hickey?

Nah, that was never my thing. Always seemed kinda… vampirish

16. Who was the last person to call you?

Friend/colleague

17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?

Oh sure. A lot of it good, some not-so-much. Whatever.

18. Did you watch cartoons as a child?

Hells yeah! Robotech!

19. How many siblings do you have?

1 brother, 2 sisters

20. Are you shy around the opposite sex?

Yup. But I’m married so it’s not really an issue anymore.

21. What movie do you know every line to?

The entire Lord of the Rings trilogy

22. Do you own any band t-shirts?

I used to own a Yes and a Def Leppard shirt a long time ago.

23. What is your favorite salad dressing?

Honey Mustard

24. Do you read for fun?

No, but I should

25. Do you cry a lot?

More than the average guy, probably, but not a lot.

26. Who was the last person to text message you?

Stevie

27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

Work: 1 desktop. Home: 1 Desktop, 2 laptops (One is a Macbook I only use for recording)

28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo?

Hells no!

29. What is the weather like?

Cold… and WFT is up with that? It’s freakin MAY!

30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?

What if I were single? Well I’m not generally attracted to people with tattoos, but if I had a chance to get to know someone… it’s certainly possible.

31. Is sex before marriage wrong?

Well, not being raised in a church I don’t have a particular rule that it’s wrong. It can really mess you up if you’re not emotionally ready for it, though.

32. When was the last time you slept on the floor?

A few weeks ago methinks. Fell asleep in fornt of the TV.

33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

More than what I get.

34. Are you in love or lust?

Love. A comfy-married kind of love.

35. Are your days full and fast-paced?

Yeah… which is distressing for a laid-back guy.

36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?

Nope

37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

I'll be 40 in Octiber.

38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?

Sometimes.

39. Have you ever been to Six Flags?

Yes.

40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?

Used to be opposite sex… mostly because I don’t really get into cars or sports. I’ve recently found a male geek crowd to bond with over comic books, video games and movies.

41. Do you like cottage cheese?

Yeah.

42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?

Side, occasionally tummy

43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?

Yup, got a couple of rare items that way, too.

44. Do you enjoy giving hugs?

One of the best parts about being alive.

45. What song did you last sing out loud?

La ci darem la mano from Mozart’s Don Giovanni

46. What is your favorite TV show?

Heroes

47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with?

I want to say Beethoven, but there’s no telling whether or not I’d get verbally abused. Same thing with Georg Solti. Leonard Bernstein for sure. Wynton Marsalis… yeah that guy would be cool to hang out with. Yo-Yo Ma, too. Wait, do I only get one?

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?

Last time? I’m in high stress mode… it’s 24/7 butterflies for the next three weeks.

49. What one thing do you wish you had?

A blu ray player, or maybe a new Nikon camera.

50. Favorite lyrics?

I am the entertainer, I've come to do my show
You've heard my latest record spin on the radio
It took me years to write it, they were the best years of my life
It's a beautiful song but it ran too long
If you're gonna have a hit you gotta make it fit
So they cut it down to 3:05

Billy Joel - The Entertainer

No comments: