Making sure that the GPS unit I bought through Amazon to replace the faulty one I returned to Costco was broken before I even opened the box. And I soooo waited with baited breath to get it in the mail, since it was a slightly upgraded model. Now I have to wait even longer as I ship the damn thing back to the manufacturer for a replacement.
Phhht.
Edit: Amazon to the Rescue -
Dear Mr. Maestro,
We apologize for the problem you experienced with this order. We will send you a replacement immediately. Like, today. You'll get it in three days, tops.
Ummm... just send us the bad GPS thingy when you get a chance.
Hey, how about Dodger tickets? You like the Dodgers? or.... a snow cone, can we bring you a snow cone?
Please keep spending your money at Amazon.... we have mouths to feed!
Sincerely,
Amazon Customer Service.

1 comment:
Really? That's verbatim? Dude.
Post a Comment