Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rejected Baby Names Pt. II

I understand that I'm in big trouble if my wife reads this blog. It's okay, I'll take the hit.

So here's what happened after the dinner conversation. We were driving back into our apartment complex, when we passed one of our neighbor's vehicles in the parking lot: and obnoxiously big pickup truck. She pointed at it.
"You know, the guy that drives that is a body builder, I think."

"Really? You've seen him?"

"Yeah. He looks like that one guy... Loofir... what's his name?"

"Loofir?"

"You know that famous body builder guy... Loofir... whats his last name?"
[confused look]
"....He was the Hulk... the old TV show.."

"Loof.... Lou Ferrigno?"

"Yeah! Loofir Igno!"

"No... [trying not to laugh]... it's 'Lou'.... as in 'Louis.' His last name is 'Ferrigno'"

"Oh!"
[Big grin breaks on my face]
"Oh no.... don't say it...."

"HEY!..... 'LOOFIR!..... THAT'S IT!"

* SIGH *

"No really... it has ring to it.... LOOFIR! TAKE OUT THE TRASH! LOOFIR.... DID YOU FINNISH YOUR HOMEWORK?"

"....
..."

"Dear Santa.... Hi, it's Loofir. I've been a good boy this year...."

"....you suck...."

No comments: